This one got delightfully out of hand! From being your authentic self to using rumble language to create a safe space, Joost and Brian take our first video-recorded episode to a personal level.
We get into Presence, frogs, intelligent lockdowns, and vegan balcony barbecues. We share our fears, irritations, frustrations, and inspirations. And we get to know each other a little better along the way.
Join us on this sojourn into the messy world of (our) human psychology and remember: we see you, and we value you! ✌️❤️
Inspiration, change, personal lives, frogs, time travel, mindfuckery, authentic self, connection, COVID-19, smoothies, veganism, buy local, carbs fast & slow
- Dora the Explorer
- Dark, on Netflix
- Homeland, on Showtime
- Presence, by Amy Cuddy
- Amy Cuddy’s TED talk
- Our episode with Reinout Bosman
- “Stand your authentic ground” quote from Brené Brown
- UXify panel, with Joost & Brian as panelists
- News article on the ‘intelligent lockdown’
- Brené Brown’s rumble language
- Beyond Sausage